The mystery of Mary Celeste

The mystery of Mary Celeste

The reading passage is about some theories behind the mystery of the abandoned ship "Mary celeste" which was found off the coast of portugal with nobody on board and no idea what exactly the crew had been through.The listening passage casts doubt on the theories that are mentioned in the reading passage.

the speaker in the talk refutes the theory of any conspiracy that might have been accomplished by the sailors to kill the captain and his family, because according to the speaker,the captain was really an experienced and respected man and that the sailors had not left any belongings not even their pipes in the ship..Moreover , the speaker also rejects the other theory which imply that the crew who had actually found the ship had intended for stealing valuebles from the ship and are responsible for the diminish of the crew. But according to the speaker ,the guy who actually found the ship was a good friend of the captain.In addition to that, the court did not find any evidence against him.The speaker also added another theory, that according to his opinion, appears to sound more logic which is that the captain and the crew might have suspected the ship to explode as a result of alcohol leakage and that the crew might havr been lost at the sea,drawned or starved.

Error: valuebles Suggestion: valuables

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.