Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion ,what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Neighbors are the best friends if they are good and worst enemies if they are not good.Because you deal with your neighbors after family as they live near us.So , having a good neighbor is a good luck. A good neighborer should have many qualities to become a good neighbor.

First of all, neighbor should have a friendly nature. HeIf he has a friendly nature only then you can understand each other and help each other. If he has non-friendly nature then he always find some problem with your way of living and your routine works.

Secondly, neighbor should have co-operative nature. He can co-operate you in your works or whenever needed.It may make you feel that there is someone present always to help you.

Further he should be faithful and trustworthy. So that you can trust him and give some responsibility whenever needed. E.g. if a neighbor is trustworthy then you can easily go out of station without any worry about home by giving your neighbor responsibility to take care of your home. You can lend the responsibility to receive the children from school bus in your absence.

So, a good neighbor should have various qualities of a good person like responsible, co-operative, friendly,calm, educated etc. If we sum up the qualities we can say that a good neighbor would be a good citizen.

Sentence: A good neighborer should have many qualities to become a good neighbor.
Error: neighborer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: HeIf he has a friendly nature only then you can understand each other and help each other.
Error: HeIf Suggestion: No alternate word

First step, write the essay with more vocabulary words.

and remove repetitive words.