Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

We live in planet filled with many people of different characteristics. No one can live alone without communicates with others, that’s why we need someone to live around us, who called neighbor. We can’t choice the people whom live beside us; it’s done by the chance, so if the god sends to you righteous neighbors to live around you, then you are lucky person. Anyone can be your neighbor but a good one required specific characteristics such as: friendliness, helpfulness and respectfulness.

First of all, a good neighbor must be friendly with the people whom live around him, to live in peace and claim. Neighbor who will live for long time beside us will becomes as a part of the family and the member of the family must be coherent in all situations. So neighbor must be kind in dealing with the people around him to build up a good relationship and breaks all the barriers between each other. For example, the neighbors must appreciate the family who’s having a little kids that issued a noise voice, since we can’t control them they are just a little kids and a good neighbor avoids making problems with others, so you feel comfort in dealing with him.

Second, a good neighbor must be helpfulness with others if they asked for help. They must act as a one unites in sorrow and weal. It’s a great feeling when you see your neighbor helps you even without asking him for help. If we are surrounding with a good neighbors, they will always be ready to solve our problems so the life become easier. For example: I am a lucky person to have a good neighbor that help me in removing my old furniture’s and replace them by a new one even without asking him for any help.

Finally, respectfulness is the basic characters of a good neighbor to be able to live with him. The neighbor must respect his duties toward the people whom live around him, because the neighbor is live as partner with other in same community, so he should respect the privacy of others. For example, the person who makes a part in a late night and raising the voice of the music must respect the rights of the neighbors surrounding him in living in claim environment.

To sum up, good neighbors must have many characteristics such as, friendliness, helpfulness and respectfulness. Since the neighbors will become as a part of the family.

Sentence: For example: I am a lucky person to have a good neighbor that help me in removing my old furniture's and replace them by a new one even without asking him for any help.
Description: The fragment that help me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense