Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Communication with others, especially neighbors, is a very important part of our lives in our society. Some people hold the opinion that having good life does not relate to having qualified neighbors. They believe that we ourselves determine our conditions. But other people have the opposite idea. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the idea that neighbors can have many influences on us. In my view, having a good neighbor help us to have a better life. Some of the most conspicuous factors that I think a qualified neighbor should have are as follows.

The fist is that a good neighbor is someone who helps to make a quiet neighborhood. When you make noises in a specific quarter, it can disturb other people. For Instance, I remember five years ago, When I was studying in the Tokyo University, I rented an apartment off campus in a very small division near Tokyo. Next to my unit in the complex, lived a young man, Bob, who worked at the hospital nearby. Everyday, He woke up at 5 A.M and started to wash dishes, make coffee and similar tasks that made disturbing noises. Due to this noises, I had to wake up early in the morning and could not get enough rest. So, When I went to the university, I was sleepy and tired, I could not concentrate and follow my classes. I could not get good scores that semester. Next term, I decided to move to a more quiet unit. As a result, my scores improved. As you can see, a good neighbor has to provide a calm environment for you.

The second quality that I want to talk about is that a good neighbor pay his/her tax on-time. By doing so, the government can provide more and better facilities for our neighborhood. An example to verify this fact traces back to my own experience. Two years ago, I lived in one of Chicago’s north suburbs. My neighbors were responsible to their duties including paying taxes. After a while, by collecting these taxes, government could afford to open a new cinema near us. Opening new cinema helped us to attract more businesses to our county and promote other businesses that had been there. After a while, we found that crimes were decreased in our quarter. It helped us to have a better live. Some weekends, my family and I went there to watch a movie and enjoyed it a lot. This experience taught me that an important quality for a good neighbor is being responsible.

To sum it up, a good neighbor should be responsible and quiet. If we contemplate all factors mentioned above, we may finally draw the conclusion that qualified neighbor has plenty of benefits for us. That is why I think if we are responsible and quiet, we can make a good neighborhood.

having a good neighbor help us to have a better life.
having a good neighbor helps us to have a better life.

Sentence: Due to this noises, I had to wake up early in the morning and could not get enough rest.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and noises

Still need to improve the language. Look, All sentences start with subject 'I':

Due to this noises, I had to wake up early in the morning and could not get enough rest. So, When I went to the university, I was sleepy and tired, I could not concentrate and follow my classes. I could not get good scores that semester. Next term, I decided to move to a more quiet unit.