Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are thequalities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the
qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Although the worth of neighbor in current time is paling into insignificance, it seems to me that it still can be important in people’s life as long as every neighbor get acquainted with their boundaries and duties in front of counterpart.

To begin with, not holding norms among each community will spoil every relationship in there. Neighbor like every other else person should be familiar with some disorders which are vexatious for other neighbors. For example, my family in pervious house where we lived had a pedantic family who were dwellers near us; they were musicians and played jazz. By opening windows, too much noise invade into hall just on times of rest and relaxation; either they were too noisy, or they behave impolitely; so that, you did not dare to request them to make less sound. Fortunately, soon after that they moved to other place in order to bother their fresh neighbors. Had a bully family dealt with them, they would have been behaved properly so far.

Additionally, too much interference made relationships to take apart. My friend defined about his experience which she had with her roommate. Neither was she comfortable in her room, nor did she feel relax in university; because an pry person who broke all boundaries into her privacy. Of the most private problems became widespread among her classmates; I think the first convicted person was herself on account of too much trust that one day had to her; though it will be a valuable lesson for her in the future, she paid too much cost for that.

All in all, to put the issue in a nutshell, hospitality and neighbor relationships will be accentuated among societies if each person be awareness about rules and criteria which exist among communities especial holding and respecting to privacy of people.

Sentence: Although the worth of neighbor in current time is paling into insignificance, it seems to me that it still can be important in people's life as long as every neighbor get acquainted with their boundaries and duties in front of counterpart.
Suggestion: as long as every neighbor gets acquainted...

Sentence: Neighbor like every other else person should be familiar with some disorders which are vexatious for other neighbors.
Description: The fragment other else person is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace else with adjective

Sentence: For example, my family in pervious house where we lived had a pedantic family who were dwellers near us; they were musicians and played jazz.
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word