A new acquitance of yours is thinking about studying your native language. How would you convince him or her that this would be a good decision? Use specific details in your response.

In my opinion, studying new languages is a very good decission because it would help you to socialise with people of other places and cultures, but if I had to convince someone to learn Spanish, I probably would give him or her these reasons:

The first reason I would give him would be that Spanish is a language talked in several countries around the world, and he could travel there without problems, and he could really meet the local people and their manners. For example if you travel to Cuba and you can't comunicate with the people, the only things that youare going to learn are those that you read on the touristic guide or the things that you see, but a trip is much more complete if you have the chance to learn from the natives.

The second reason is that if he studies enough, he could study or work abroad for a year for example, and that will give him experience for a job interview, because language skills are more and more requested in the prsent days, in fact, this is one of the most important requirements in this globalized world, because an employee has to been able to work not only with his partners, but with partners from foreign offices.

Other reason I would give if this person likes to read,is that knowing my native language, he could read famous books as Miguel de Cervantes' "Don Quixote" or Gabriel Garcia-Marquez's "Cien años the soledad" how they were originally written. He could also see movies and listen to music understanding what they say.

Other important reason is that Spanish language, has its root on the latin language, so if he studies it, then he could learn other languages as french or romanian more easily.

Sentence: The second reason is that if he studies enough, he could study or work abroad for a year for example, and that will give him experience for a job interview, because language skills are more and more requested in the prsent days, in fact, this is one of the most important requirements in this globalized world, because an employee has to been able to work not only with his partners, but with partners from foreign offices.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and been

Sentence: In my opinion, studying new languages is a very good decission because it would help you to socialise with people of other places and cultures, but if I had to convince someone to learn Spanish, I probably would give him or her these reasons:
Error: socialise Suggestion: socialist
Error: decission Suggestion: decision

Sentence: For example if you travel to Cuba and you can't comunicate with the people, the only things that youare going to learn are those that you read on the touristic guide or the things that you see, but a trip is much more complete if you have the chance to learn from the natives.
Error: comunicate Suggestion: communicate
Error: youare Suggestion: you are

Error: prsent Suggestion: present

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12