News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?

In the recent years media and t.v. has gain a lot of attention by the people around the world. Where people have became addicted to listen and watch bad news daily. So in my opine that media market and media programs notably news should be controlled all the time.

Firstly, the people use to buy newspaper or watch t.v. to get updated for all the activities that going around the world. Audience of newspapers require to read live information, coolest events and they just buy newspapers which can meet their demands accordingly. Therefore, editors are to be choose the most updated information for broadcasting and printing.In addition people mostly like to read the columns that tell them about the personal life of celebrities and use to remember it for decade. But they don't remember the name of the officer or soldier that lost his life to protect his motherland. And it's been well said that "The Bad News Travel Faster".

Secondly, news editors needs to survey the news properly and with an proper evidence. As a little mistake on broadcasting or printing news can create a war among to countries. So as consequence, people has lost their faith in news as they always use a listen bad news. As the media is using such bad news to make money rather than bringing awareness among the people.

To nutshell, In the 21 century media has got a lots of power that can create a good relationship among different nations of culture or can destroy them as well.

Sentence: Where people have became addicted to listen and watch bad news daily.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Sentence: So as consequence, people has lost their faith in news as they always use a listen bad news.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to a and listen