Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Generally speaking, nowadays, technology has changed a lot in people's life.I feel that along with the invention of new science and technology, food has become easier to prepare and also changed the lifestyle of people. Because of increasing use of microwave , refrigerator and ready made food has made people's life easier.

To begin with, people's life has changed a lot since the invention of microwave.Along with the access of this electronic equipment, people have saved a lot more time than before because microwave make meal ready for eating in very short time and as a result, they utilized this extra time to do other job and earned lot more money than earlier time.Consequently,life style of the people has changed enormously towards progress.I can recall the experience of my childhood that my grand mother took about three -four hour to prepare our family lunch by using fire but now it take about half an hour or so because of the new invented machines and cook utensils.(Rice and pressure)

In addition to microwave, refrigerator has not only saved time but also has saved the quality of a food.Because of its cool effect, refrigerator has helping us to preserve the nutritive value and maintain freshness of the food.Nowadays most of the house is made access with this cooling machine so that people do not need to worry about spoiling of food because of the warm and dry air.Also , freezer helping to protect nutritive value from wasting and has saved a lot more gasoline and time for shopping and saved more money.

Finally,in addition to microwave and refrigerator, readily available ready made food also playing important role to ease people's live. Before time family member themselves have to clean up , have to make ready the food for cooking so that they have to expense a lot more time and some member of the family have to engaged with this work all over the year and get no time to earn more money. Now, the situation is different, people spent very little time for cooking related matter and have utilized this time to other creative work to earn money.Thus, lifestyle has changed vastly but positively.

In considering these ,I have explored above mentioned ideas and these helped me to believe that microwave, refrigerators and easily available ready made food has changed people's life positively toward further ease and progress.

Sentence: I can recall the experience of my childhood that my grand mother took about three -four hour to prepare our family lunch by using fire but now it take about half an hour or so because of the new invented machines and cook utensils.
Description: The fragment it take about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: Before time family member themselves have to clean up, have to make ready the food for cooking so that they have to expense a lot more time and some member of the family have to engaged with this work all over the year and get no time to earn more money.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and engaged

Sentences need to be polished.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.