Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Now days the world has move so fast. the people are so busy on there work schedule. all life style has change now days, such as wearing cloth, washing cloth and also making the food. so making food has become easy to prepare i totally agree that help to way the people live.

Before the decade there are no such challenging life. now days it so difficult to get time to enjoy. last decade there are lot of changes in technology and use this technology. which is help to people to enjoy there life. for example new technology in chappati maker devices, which help to people to make chappati with in few minutes. before that it take more than half an hours. it so efficient and easy way make chappati.

Now days oven also help many people to make food in very short time. for Example if we want to make panner veggie just combine all mixture in to blow in keep it in oven for only ten minutes. after ten minutes paneer veggie is ready. there is no need to stand and handle all such material which we do in traditional way. it save your time as well as effort also. at time of process they can also watch movie or television.

People who going to job early in morning, for such people it very difficult to make breakfast in morning. all those people pressure cooker help him to make idely and other food. it so easy prepare and access cooker in very short time. so people can take rest few more time.

All such type of device help people to spend there time with friends and family. with in few minutes there food will be ready. which help to people life style also they can enjoy more time. so i completely agree the easier technique to make food help people. they can make better cook in very little time spam.

Sentence: Now days the world has move so fast. the people are so busy on there work schedule. all life style has change now days,...
Suggestion: Now days the world has moved so fast. The people are so busy on their work schedule. All life styles have changed now days,...

Sentence: Which is help to people to enjoy there life.
Description: The fragment people to enjoy is not usually followed by there
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with their

Sentence: Before that it take more than half an hours.
Description: The fragment it take more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It so efficient and easy way make chappati.
Suggestion: It is so efficient and easy way to make chappati.

Sentence: For Example if we want to make panner veggie just combine all mixture in to blow in keep it in oven for only ten minutes.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and keep

Sentence: It save your time as well as effort also.
Description: The fragment It save your is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past tense

Sentence: People who going to job early in morning, for such people it very difficult to make breakfast in morning.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and going

Sentence: All those people pressure cooker help him to make idely and other food.
Error: idely Suggestion: ?
Error: cooker Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It so easy prepare and access cooker in very short time.

Sentence: They can make better cook in very little time spam.
Error: spam Suggestion: ?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.