In order to well informed a person must get information from many different news sources

In order to well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

There are various types of news sources like newspapers, broadcast like satellites, and the internet which each of them has several kinds too; for example we have different kinds of newspaper. Some people usually get information from only a source, but it seems to me in order to well-known, a person should get information from many different news sources.

To begin with, consider different types of newspapers in a country. Some of them are published under the government's investigations, and the privet sections publish the rest. As a result, each of them has special points of view. Since having the comprehensive perceptions about the events in the society and generally the world, reading news from different newspapers sounds essential. Also, the same goes for the news on the internet from various sites. Every site has especial points of view too, some of them are in along with your thoughts and your beliefs and another are in against with them.

In addition, the diversity of social and news networks and television programs have opened extensive options for getting information. So, it is not reasonable to limit our options to some special news networks. In fact, depending on the political and social situation of every country, television programs are looking forward to some special goals too. For example in my country the political space before and after the election for choosing a president totally changed; in fact, different political environment has had a direct impact on newspapers and television programs; some of them are against the alterations and some have a trend in favor of the changes. So, for being well-informed, people should get information from different network news.

To put the issues into a nutshell, for having an aware society with well-informed people, people must get information from many different news sources.

Sentence: Every site has especial points of view too, some of them are in along with your thoughts and your beliefs and another are in against with them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to another and are