Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now Use specific examples to support your answer

Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us. What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now? Use specific examples to support your answer.

We are the people that we experience and observe many things to shape our life and our personality. Mostly we have an experience with our close relatives or friends around us.

Firstly, my family has lived closed to my grandmother and my grandfather. So when I was a child they all raised my sisters and me. Even we didn't realize it at that time when we were all together, we had shared tremendous happy moments and tons of lesson from their experience. My grandfather saw one of the biggest war in my hometown. Because of this reason he was always careful about our foods and clothes even more our home. He was always save extra food, save some money for bad situation, even if he has enough money he was so disciplined about spending. As a result of this experience, I become a frugal person, now I am married and I take advantage of my earlier experience to deal with money or food scarce.

Additionally, to live in happy family gives happy generations in the future. Thanks to my mother and father, we were happy children with my sister. And it is really important if you can also raise happy children in your own family. I wish to apply happy family portrait to my own family. Because the psychology of the children are really important to gain their own self-confidence. When we see the problematic children or adults, we should research their family background; unfortunately most of them came from divorced family. So being raised in healthy family is a good experience to shape my behaviors and approach my children.

Finally, all the circumstances around us are a unique experience. Every people influence us, everyday is a new experience, to live in big society we are the pioneers of the big picture. If we want to shape outlook of the world, we should get positive aspect of the every experience, and we should shape our behaviors and the life that we live accordingly starting from ourselves to whole world.