Parents are best teachers

Parents are best teachers

Children need learn all of things in early years of their life to have a better life in their future. Although they should learn mathematics, history and geology, they must learn about people, relationships beliefs and society. In the procedure of teaching there must be teachers who not only have enough knowledge but also know physical and mental treats of their students, have a true approximation of level of ability of their student and have enough time to teach a specific issue to their students completely. In this view the best teachers are parents.

It is an obvious fact that a child has unique properties. These properties should have a direct effect on selecting of learning method by teachers. In a class there are dozens of students with different mental or physical treats, thereby a teacher has to choose a general method. In this situation some of students cannot have maximum efficiency in the class. Parent are the closest people to their child and know him well. When a father or a mother is going to teach his child, he or she choose the most suitable way of teaching based on his or her child ability.

Level of learning is different in children and it depends on their mental ability of receiving information. Some children learn things when they hear teachers, other should exercise several times to understand a subject. Parents can easily find out how their children learn easier and use the best method for them. In a class teacher try to teach in a way that ordinary students learn and it is not enough for all of students and here we can see role of parents as teacher.

Some children are strong in analytical courses such as mathematics and weak in explanatory courses such as history, others have reverse reaction. In an usual class a teacher teaches just one time, whether it is analytical or explanatory. When a student cannot understand a specific course for first time, he thinks that is stupid. Parents have enough time to learn their children how many times they need to learn well. They also distinguish their child’s ability in different courses and based on it concentrate on weaknesses of their child.

In conclusion, there are lots of problems that a child encounters in a class, some of these problems have a direct relation between how teacher teaches and how student learns. Since a teacher almost always has a unique way of teaching, he does not try to identify all of students' disabilities in learning. In this situation parent can play a major role to lead or teach their child.

Children need learn all of things
Children need to learn all of things

Sentence: When a father or a mother is going to teach his child, he or she choose the most suitable way of teaching based on his or her child ability.
Description: The fragment she choose the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, past tense

Sentence: In a class teacher try to teach in a way that ordinary students learn and it is not enough for all of students and here we can see role of parents as teacher.
Description: The fragment teacher try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense