People attend college or university for many different reasons (For Example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Education is a essential for all people in this Planet and it is as a modal to get better future. We are considering in society eyes. We will not unwarranted to recognize the subjects that we afford if we want to search it. Talking about education, it never ever divide of knowledge, teacher or lecturer, and lesson or major. I was started formal education from Elementary School until graduated from University, absolutely this case related with increased my knowledge. That is why most of Senior High School students in the whole world want to continue their study at College.

Firstly, knowledge is a subject which all of us need. I am sure if we ever got science since child till these minutes. For me, after I graduated from Senior High School, I immediately to enroll myself at a College that I already dreamed to study at there. MUDAPAL University, is the name, many great majors which you can choose as a subject that you want to learn it deeply and to master it. At that time, I chose Information System as my major and I finished the study within 5 years. What my reason to choose that even though there are provides other interesting major? I have desire that I want to be an analyst or a software planner consultant. Therefore, I can dominate several materials which put me in a project that is related my major.

Being college students commonly made right decision with what major they chose. In each person obviously have ambition or purpose after he and her accomplished their study. Absolutely for preparing to get interesting job basically on their several majors and abilities. They are people who have experienced in University already spent their much time and money, in hope that they afford be a useful human according a title that they got. It also being pride of their several parents because the parents succeed to provide their caring, love, fund, and time just for their children to get bright future.

In a nutshell, as human must have good education background as modals and avoid of unknowing about science. It also to get a title and right jobs for the shining future.

Education is a essential for all people
Education is essential for all people

I immediately to enroll myself at a College
I immediately enroll myself at a College

there are provides other interesting major?
there are provideing other interesting majors?

Sentence: They are people who have experienced in University already spent their much time and money, in hope that they afford be a useful human according a title that they got.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to afford and be

Sentence: It also to get a title and right jobs for the shining future.
Description: The fragment It also to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective