people behave different when they wear different clothes: unedited

One of the most important things for everyone is his clothing. Each persons clothing habits influensed by his age, social caracter, education, and job. Seemingly, dressing is crucial in peopls behavior, because it reminds persons situation in certain time. Surely, I am positive with this statement due to several reasons, first, energy that people absorb in different clothing and secend one is people reaction that effects on our behaviors.

Main reason that I belive effects on peoples manner when they wear different clothes is absorbing energy from that clothe. Each kind of clothe, I mean design or color, has special energy which is emitted by that clothe to person wearing that. This energy can change persons mood and finally his behavior. For instance, wearing black reminds sadness and die, therefore wile wearing black people become dejected and certainly change their manner. Thus, I believe dressing is important in humans manner.

Another reason that I think why clothing effects on our behaviors is others reaction. Probabbly, everyone experianced different reactions in different styles. Doubtless, before starting to speak our clothes introduce us to others and it change their behavior finaly effects on our feeling and behaves. For example, suppose you invited to a callege party, if you wear such a formal suite,certainly your friends will be confuse and maybe redecule you, if this reaction continues might you got angry. Therefore, I am convinced that, my behavior will change with my clothing habits.

In my openion, clothing effects on peoplesbehaviors. because it will changes the energy that we will absorb, in addition it changes others reaction and persons self mood. Thus, we should care about clothing more than past.

Sentence: Each persons clothing habits influensed by his age, social caracter, education, and job.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Each and persons

Sentence: Main reason that I belive effects on peoples manner when they wear different clothes is absorbing energy from that clothe.
Suggestion: people's manner

Sentence: Another reason that I think why clothing effects on our behaviors is others reaction.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and others

Sentence: Doubtless, before starting to speak our clothes introduce us to others and it change their behavior finaly effects on our feeling and behaves.
Description: The fragment it change their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Sentence: In my openion, clothing effects on peoplesbehaviors. because it will changes the energy that we will absorb, in addition it changes others reaction and persons self mood.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and changes
Suggestion: Refer to others and reaction
Suggestion: Refer to persons and self

Error: influensed Suggestion: influenced
Error: caracter Suggestion: character

Sentence: Seemingly, dressing is crucial in peopls behavior, because it reminds persons situation in certain time.
Error: peopls Suggestion: people's

Sentence: Surely, I am positive with this statement due to several reasons, first, energy that people absorb in different clothing and secend one is people reaction that effects on our behaviors.
Error: secend Suggestion: second

Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Probabbly, everyone experianced different reactions in different styles.
Error: experianced Suggestion: experienced

Error: finaly Suggestion: finally

Sentence: For example, suppose you invited to a callege party, if you wear such a formal suite,certainly your friends will be confuse and maybe redecule you, if this reaction continues might you got angry.
Error: callege Suggestion: college
Error: redecule Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: peoplesbehaviors Suggestion: people behaviors
Error: openion Suggestion: opinion