People behave differently when they wear different clothes Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave Use specific examples to support your opinion

Everyone loves to wear and buy new clothes to cut a fine figure. When we buy new cloths we love wearing that for so many times without even washing. I agree that people's behavior is influenced by different clothes they wear. This happens because clothes gives them the feel to behave in that way. For example, when I was a kid, I used to wear a very delicate and cute princess frock, and I was behaving like a princess in the kingdom of my home.

When people wore an expensive dress, they behave very elegantly and feels very rich in those clothes which changes their attitude and the way they talk. Clothes also posses an impression on the other persons. If a person wears old, dirty and worn out clothes it gives negative impression on the other hand wearing clean, ironed and good clothes posses an positive impression of that person specially during job interviews.

People like to wear different varieties of clothes and then they act in that way. for instance, Superman costume, Santa clause, Halloween dress, princess frock and warriors dress with swords etc.. They wear all this costumes on different occasions and behave like that to enjoy and have fun with others. In case of girls or women when they buy any new dress they try it so many times with different combinations, lots of makeup and look themselves in the mirror from all the angles for hours.

There are some dress codes to wear in some particular places like Doctor's apron, Patient's dress, school uniform, dress codes according to work or job areas and in professional meetings formal dress up is needed. All this things are because proper dressing makes you and others comfortable. No one can wear a night wear in school or in professional meeting.

In summery, clothes acts as a mirror of the persons behavior. Clean, ironed good clothes shows a clean image of a person. Clothes changes the behavior and makes us act like what we wear. Expensive clothes gives feel of a rich guy, it makes us a Superman or Santa clause or anything what we want.

Sentence: This happens because clothes gives them the feel to behave in that way.
Description: The fragment clothes gives them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: People like to wear different varieties of clothes and then they act in that way. for instance, Superman costume, Santa clause, Halloween dress, princess frock and warriors dress with swords etc.. They wear all this costumes on different occasions and behave like that to enjoy and have fun with others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and costumes

Sentence: All this things are because proper dressing makes you and others comfortable.
Suggestion: Refer to this and things

Sentence: In summery, clothes acts as a mirror of the persons behavior.
Description: The fragment clothes acts as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace acts with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Expensive clothes gives feel of a rich guy, it makes us a Superman or Santa clause or anything what we want.
Description: The fragment clothes gives feel is rare

Error: summery Suggestion: summary

Good job, getting better!