people toady spend too much time on personal enjoyment -doing things they like to do - rather than doing things they should do

I really agree on this statement that ," People spend too much time on personal enjoyment instead of doing such work they must have do". 21st century is provides the more comfort and luxrious life to poeple because today we are with lots of new and advanced technologies which help us to make all work easy and save out time. That remain time we can used for another activities like enhance our hobby, increase or generalknowledge, help our parents like many valueable activities we can do in the free time.However we don't do these all things because we spend our too much time on personal enjoyment instead of doing things which we must have to do for us,for our parent and for our country.

Now a days, everybody like to give party for their small achivement or any family celeberation.Some person does't requrie any reason to do parties . They just do that parties just for fun or personal enjoyment such like weekend celebration. Everybody who like to do these things they really waste their time in parties. Instead of doing parties for enjoyment they can used their time in such work which will help them in future like enhance your hobby. Like in free time you can read some newspapers and magzines or you can help poor older by doing their work or you can give that time to your family.

Moreover, the teenager group who alway used thier time for personal enjoyment such like watching online movies, chating with friends,playing the online games.

instead of studing. This new generation like to enjoy thier life with internet. They want more privacy and more fun.To that things they also ready to bunk thier lecture and also trying to betary their parents. They have to used this time for good work like help their parent or by doing study. But this not happened today.

you can enjoy your life at some time in year when you boared out all things,But everyday making fun and enjoyment is good thing for us. Think it.

Sentence: 21st century is provides the more comfort and luxrious life to poeple because today we are with lots of new and advanced technologies which help us to make all work easy and save out time.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and provides

we can used for another activities
we can use for other activities

Sentence: Instead of doing parties for enjoyment they can used their time in such work which will help them in future like enhance your hobby.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and used

Sentence: They have to used this time for good work like help their parent or by doing study.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and used

Error: luxrious Suggestion: luxurious
Error: poeple Suggestion: people

Sentence: That remain time we can used for another activities like enhance our hobby, increase or generalknowledge, help our parents like many valueable activities we can do in the free time.However we don't do these all things because we spend our too much time on personal enjoyment instead of doing things which we must have to do for us,for our parent and for our country.
Error: valueable Suggestion: valuable
Error: generalknowledge Suggestion: general knowledge

Sentence: Now a days, everybody like to give party for their small achivement or any family celeberation.Some person does't requrie any reason to do parties .
Error: requrie Suggestion: require
Error: celeberation Suggestion: celebration
Error: achivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: Like in free time you can read some newspapers and magzines or you can help poor older by doing their work or you can give that time to your family.
Error: magzines Suggestion: magazines

Sentence: Moreover, the teenager group who alway used thier time for personal enjoyment such like watching online movies, chating with friends,playing the online games.
Error: alway Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: chating Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: instead of studing.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This new generation like to enjoy thier life with internet.
Error: internet Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They want more privacy and more fun.To that things they also ready to bunk thier lecture and also trying to betary their parents.
Error: betary Suggestion: No alternate word