People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

Although some people prefer to spend too much time on doing things they like to do, but it seems to me that there should be in moderation between doing things on our own desire and doing some duties that we supposed to do them. There are some issues that we have to consider them. We can consider it from the aspect of the human tendency for freedom. Being free and doing whatever you want is desirable for everyone; but naturally, being passionate and wanting the infinite is a problem for its own sake.

First, we have to consider the human requirements; our desires are categorized into two categories; one is about our personal needs and another is our sociable needs. We can fulfill our personal issues by ourselves and in this way we are free to spend time on personal enjoyment. We are able and allowed to spend too much time for ourselves but the only restriction in this way is our needs.

As I said, the human being is a sociable creature; In fact, the society is a place where is responsive for to human needs. We tend to be with other people for fulfilling our instinct desires; getting married and tendency for having a family is one the most important issues that we do for escaping from being alone; so living with other people brings some limitations that obeying them is essential; these limitations make you to do things that you should do; this way does not need a self-centered person, inversely it needs a person who cares about the other people and obeys rules for having an efficient life.

To sum up, to put the issues into a nutshell, spending too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things we like to do-rather than doing things we should do is not a reasonable way for a person who lives with other people in the text of a society.