People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work?

Nowadays almost everything costs money. People work and earn money in order to buy food and clothes, to pay bills, and many other things, but work isn’t associated with money completely. There are a lot of other reasons which make people work and enjoy their work such as getting knowledge, making friends, and I won't be afraid this word, getting rid of household boring problems.

Actually working is the best way of utilizing people’s knowledge and getting new skills for their professions. One can learn about something more by working and using his knowledge than reading about it all time. The working lets the people communicate with each other and share their experience. Consequently the knowledge that is taken by practice is acquired more deeply and will never be forgotten.

The second reason to working is the opportunity to make friends. People can meet each other everywhere such as park, school, cinema etc. and the workplace is not an exception. People meet each other there from morning to the evening, almost half of the day. Some of them prefer to meet after the work time, watch a movie, play football, etc.. Soon they getting friends. Besides of it, some staffs often organize corporative parties and have a good time. Thus the work may ensure the people’s interesting daytime and give an opportunity to communicate with each other not only during the working time.

Finally, the work is a good condition which let people relax and partially forget their everyday problems such as family quarrels. People concentrate on different things during their work. For example if a woman has an overwhelmed work she almost forgets what has happened at home last evening. Vary things may occupy her mind and won't allow her to think about her personal problems.

In conclusion, working is not only for material demands. People get more from their work than only money.