A person should never make an important decision alone.

Every person have right to take their own decision.However not every person have that much of capacity to take their own important decision.They are not full with all qualities and experience.So I agree with this statement that " A person should never make an important decision alone".

My first reason to support my opinion is that,taking your important decision without considering family members opinion will cause bad effect on your life and also family members. For example your marriage decision.If you marry without considering your parents then it may cause that your choice will be wrong to you and your family. As it happened with love marriages probably. In this case both life partner marry because they love each other but they not consider their parent advice and finally both are not able to adjust with their families. It will cause bad ending. So Whenever you take decision related to your life but it also related to your family then you must take advice of your parent before further processing. Otherwise you may to make face trouble in the future.

The second reason is that, You can used the experience of other person for your decision right because in some condition you are not able to think or not mature to take that decision. Taking another help and using the experience of that person make your decision strong and more correct. For example you have to setup your new business. Then you have have to discuss with market consultant to how to setup the business with less risk factor. Such as finding good and less expansive place in the market,contacting with dealer like such cases you must have talk with your consultant or any your senior businessman."The prevention is better than the cure".

So, if you used your parents,consultant advice and experience then it will be easy to take any hard decision . I am sure it will be your right decision toward success. Nobody can stop you to achieve success because your decision consider all possibilities in future.

Sentence: In this case both life partner marry because they love each other but they not consider their parent advice and finally both are not able to adjust with their families.
Description: The fragment partner marry because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace marry with verb, past tense

Sentence: The second reason is that, You can used the experience of other person for your decision right because in some condition you are not able to think or not mature to take that decision.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and used

Sentence: Then you have have to discuss with market consultant to how to setup the business with less risk factor.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to have and have

Sentence: Nobody can stop you to achieve success because your decision consider all possibilities in future.
Description: The fragment decision consider all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

Every person have right to take their own decision.
Every person has right to take their own decision.