A person should not make important decision alone.

People always have to make so many decisions in their life whether important or not.
Sometimes we think many times, and doubt our decisions, “what would it happen now on?” If it turned out bad, somebody says “should, could, would have”. We will not always make the best decision, but at least we would not blame somebody if decision made by ourselves. Thus, I disagree with the statement because of the following two reasons.

I believe that it does not necessarily rely on other people’s advices to make important decision, and could make important decision alone. Only the person who knows what you want is you, not other people. I do not try to argue that we should not be advised when making important decision. However, your friends who you asked advice might not be totally in your shoes but third person, or it would not always in the best interest either. One study has revealed that 68 percent of people would not make same decision when they have same situation. They put the subject into the same situation twice; one as an adviser, the other as a person who has to make a decision. What it tells us is that anybody can act and make decision differently depending on where they stand.

This is something I was personally confronted with long time ago, when I had to choose which high-school I go next year. I wanted to pursue my career as a surgeon, so thought about going to the school specialized in science. Somehow I was not sure about my own decision, and asked an advice to my father. He was not sure either, but he preferred foreign language high-school to science high-school. After all, I followed his advice, and gave up pursuing my career as a surgeon. For a while, I regret that I did not follow my heart but my father’s opinion. When having such a bad result, most of people look for something to blame to feel better. If I made decision with my own intuition, I would say I did my best, and console myself. In this regard, I prefer making important decision on my own to depending on somebody else’s.

Of course, we would not be able to make the best decision all the time. We do not have to rely on other people’s opinion since it does not befit with our own interest. To do so, we do not have to blame on other people when it goes unexpected way. In conclusion, I believe that a person should be able to make important decision alone. Even though a person makes wrong decision, it would teach us a lesson in some ways for the future.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater