You are hereA person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like an dislike about living in your town or city.? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like an dislike about living in your town or city.? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

ozge cvt's picture

By ozge cvt - Posted on 15 November 2012

In the thesis statement, the author discusses the pros and cons about my city according to one of person ı know, who is planning to move there. Every person has distinct notions, point of views and lifestyle that all these are the crucial factors about choosing the place for settling somewhere. To me, what makes my city a best place are the nature ,people and the weather, but how make it best? I shall explain details in the following paragraphs.

I live in a small town by the sea which is between the huge mountains. It has a considerably prominent sea that attracts many tourists every year swimming in the summer, even winter. Except this, there are lots of camping areas to stop and enjoy the beauty of the natural life including forest, sea, animals and amazing landscapes. As a case in point, ı met one German family in one of the camping site last summer. More interestingly, they told me that they had been living there both summer and winter. They had a big caravan maket hem live in all seasons and enjoy the nature.

Another thing, also the most important factor for me, is the people living my city. My town is small and almost everyone knows eachother that makes the relationships closer. Everybody is ready to help whenever someone needs it. We can let the door unlock and go outside without any hesitation because all we trust and rely on eachother. In today’s world, in which place people can do it? Security provides by the dwellers of the city so my friend doesn’t need to take any precautions about it.

As ı mention before,my town locates by the sea. As a result of that, it has a mild climate and it has no cold winters. Saving money is easier than the big cities on account of warming up issues. We also don’t have traffic problem like stucking roads because of snow or flood problem which destroys the flow of the life.

All in all, my friend can get used to living my town in a short time and never want to leave it. From every aspects, it includes so many reasons to move here.

Question:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.please refine my essay. faraNY
The widespread use of the Internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?Use specific reasons and examples to support your opin dehan
It can be quite difficult to learn a new language. What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language? Give reasons and examples to support your response. paradise_shi sticky icon
TOPIC# 26 It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? ftn sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do. silent1818
63)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer. magicsk
Grammar farzaneh
Study Aboard You are planning to study aboard. what do you think you will like and dislike about this experience ? why? use specific reasons and details to support your answer. deepali1234
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and example to support your answer. z ansaripoor
pets should be treated as one of the family members. wasainika17 sticky icon

In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organization, promotions are based on performance. Discuss the advantages of each position. Then indicate which position you think is best and why? omidway TOEFL
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
It is important to be actively involved in your community. Do you agree or disagree? Lauren TOEFL
As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.Why does this happen? How does this affect society? Akbar Sabetkar Independent TOEFL Writing
do you agree or disagree with the following statement? distance learning and computer online class should replace classroom learning. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. salah5531 Independent TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
TOEFL essay:Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. sheppard TOEFL
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. hossein021 TOEFL
If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer komala TOEFL

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Own a business. ioanap Integrated TOEFL Writing
consequences of raising fossil trade mitranasrabadi Integrated TOEFL Writing
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use reasons and details to support your answer. pazhakh Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. okoronkwoac Independent TOEFL Writing

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nooraleslam2011 Independent TOEFL Writing
What historical event in your country has had a major effect nasrin Independent TOEFL Writing

Sentence: They had a big caravan maket hem live in all seasons and enjoy the nature.
Error: maket Suggestion: ?

Sentence: My town is small and almost everyone knows eachother that makes the relationships closer.
Error: eachother Suggestion: No alternate word

You may change the writing style for the first paragraph. You can be more straight forward to make your statement. You don't need to mention something like 'In the thesis statement, the author discusses the pros and cons about my city according to one of person ı know, who is planning to move there.'