Essay topics: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like an dislike about living in your town or city.? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
In the thesis statement, the author discusses the pros and cons about my city according to one of person ı know, who is planning to move there. Every person has distinct notions, point of views and lifestyle that all these are the crucial factors about choosing the place for settling somewhere. To me, what makes my city a best place are the nature ,people and the weather, but how make it best? I shall explain details in the following paragraphs.
I live in a small town by the sea which is between the huge mountains. It has a considerably prominent sea that attracts many tourists every year swimming in the summer, even winter. Except this, there are lots of camping areas to stop and enjoy the beauty of the natural life including forest, sea, animals and amazing landscapes. As a case in point, ı met one German family in one of the camping site last summer. More interestingly, they told me that they had been living there both summer and winter. They had a big caravan maket hem live in all seasons and enjoy the nature.
Another thing, also the most important factor for me, is the people living my city. My town is small and almost everyone knows eachother that makes the relationships closer. Everybody is ready to help whenever someone needs it. We can let the door unlock and go outside without any hesitation because all we trust and rely on eachother. In today’s world, in which place people can do it? Security provides by the dwellers of the city so my friend doesn’t need to take any precautions about it.
As ı mention before,my town locates by the sea. As a result of that, it has a mild climate and it has no cold winters. Saving money is easier than the big cities on account of warming up issues. We also don’t have traffic problem like stucking roads because of snow or flood problem which destroys the flow of the life.
All in all, my friend can get used to living my town in a short time and never want to leave it. From every aspects, it includes so many reasons to move here.
- Do you agree or disagree ? Young people enjoy life more than older people (86.66670000000001)
- When people move to another country,some of them decide to follow the customs ot the new country;others prefer to keep their own customs.Compare these two choices.Which do you prefer? (83.33329999999999)
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time.Which better? (80)
- Some people spend their entire lives in one place.Others move a number of times throught their lives,looking for a better job,house,community,or even climate.Which do you prefer (85)
- Some people think that human needs for farmland,housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.Do you agree or disagree with this point of view?Why why not? (90)
- If you make one important change in a school that you attend,what change would you make? (85.71429999999999)
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (61.1111)
- A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like an dislike about living in your town or city.? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Being honest is always the best policy in life, so you should never tell a lie.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (56)
- Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion,what are the qualities of a good neighbour?Use specific details and examples in your answers. (70)