Pets should be treated like family members Do you agree or disagree with this following statement

Pets should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with this following statement?

Human and animal is created by God in the same way. Both of them have feeling, need consume food, and can speak with same species, human to human, animal to animal. But, the difference is only about how can they think? Of course only human can speak. Hence, I agree that essentially human and animal can treated samely like pets should be treated like my family.

Pets such as cat and dog are cute animal. I like both of them very much because they act like my sister and brother. For example, I have cats comes from persia. I bought it when she was one-year-old. He is very small, pretty, and smiles at me. I fell in love at the first sight. She runs to me and touch my foot. All of her act was really cute. I felt like I am her sister.

Another pet in my house is dog. When I was a young girl, I felt scared to see him. He has bad face and always screams out long. But, my father said that he is kind and not wild. If I would touch him, I should gaves my hand to him and he acts like kiss my hand. My heartbeat hear too fast. I cannot breath for a while and close my eyes. When I open it, surprisingly, he smiles at me and so do I.

I also know that mostly animals like dog and cat only hold on for less than ten-year. After that, they died. Like human, If they died, I would like to make beautiful place for rest of their life behind my house. I will make by my own hand. When I get sad, I will go there and spread flowers over there. I put their photo on the top. Hence, I can always remember their face and our moment like walks around garden.

In conclusion, I agree when people say animals like dog and cat should be treated like my family because they always being my friends, long-lasting friend

Sentence: Hence, I agree that essentially human and animal can treated samely like pets should be treated like my family.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and treated

Sentence: If I would touch him, I should gaves my hand to him and he acts like kiss my hand.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and gaves

Sentence: My heartbeat hear too fast.
Description: The fragment heartbeat hear too is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hear with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: I cannot breath for a while and close my eyes.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and breath

Error: gaves Suggestion: No alternate word