Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.

I definitely oppose to this assertion that playing games is a waste of time and children should not be allowed to play them at all. On the contrary, by using these games in right way, parents would have more benefits in their children's life. Entertaining, learning, and increasing brain performance can be the results of playing these types of games.

Children can play computer games and enjoy them beside their study. The main duty of children is study, but it is not reasonable that they devote the whole time to study, so they need to refresh their mind and their brain taken a rest. In this respect, computer game could help them. Virtually all children are interested in this kind of games. Therefore, the games can be utilized as entertainment for them. Although many people think that these games characters maybe penetrate in their mind and don’t allow them to concentrate on their study but it will be happened when they spent much time with these games. Being as supervisor, parents should not let them play these games very much. Parents can use these games as stimulations to children have good performance on their training or studying in school by permission that children can play these gams as a gift. Perhaps it can be a good motivation for children to study and learn better.

Some of these games are intellectual and promote the cognitive skills of them, thus playing them; children can improve their brain abilities. Taking Lumosity as an example, which encompasses a number of complex enigmas can be equal to solving hard mathematic problem, so it will be good effects on children minds. Some scientists believe that as people exercise to be more potent, they should exercise their brains with solving enigmas. Even we can use these games for infant and because they cannot solve mathematic problems, by utilizing these games try to prepare a field for enhancing their brain ability.

The other undeniable facet of these games is that children can learn many good behaviors from these games. The consequence of myriad types of these gams is overcoming the right and distinguished character to bad character. Children can apply this in their life. They will be impressed by playing these games and demonstrate it in parallel situation in reality. For instance playing with character of one nobleman combating malicious king to free innocent people, children learn to treat with gallant gesture in society, because the role of nobleman attracts them.

Not only enjoy children by playing computer game but also learn many useful properties, furthermore increasing their brain ability. As computer games productions have promoted day after day and being apparent dramatically in recent century, due to these beautiful excitement games we should not deprive children of playing these beneficial games entirely.

using these games in right way, parents would have much benefit in their children life.
by using these games in a right way, parents would have more benefits in their children's life.

Sentence: The main duty of children is study, but it is not reasonable that they devote the whole time to study, so they need to refresh their mind and their brain take a rest.
Description: The fragment brain take a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: Parents can use these games as stimulations to children have good performance on their training or studying in school by let them play these gams as a gift.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and let

Sentence: The other undeniable facet of these games is children can learn many good behaviors from these games.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and children

Children not only enjoy by playing computer game but also they learn many useful properties,
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

As the production of these games is promoted day after day and having apparent dramatically in recent century, based upon using these beautiful excitement games we should not deprive them of playing these beneficial games.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.