Playing games is fun only when you win

"Playing games is fun only when you win"

For some people playing a game is fun only when they win; others enjoy playing even if they lose the game, they play for fun. I believe that first type of people play just for the rewards of being a winner and that's why for them playing games is fun just when they win, they take it too serious. For me, personally playing games is a way of relaxation, to have fun with my friends or by myself that's way I believe that playing games is fun even when you do not win.

First of all I would say that life is like a game. You have to accept anything the way it comes: to enjoy winning and to learn from your mistakes,that made you lose the game. Having an optimistic view of life will always help you enjoy your live.It is the same with playing games: if you enjoy playing games and if you play for fun then you will know how to react in both circumstances and you will always enjoy playing.

Second of all, people who play for fun they enjoy to be winners but they enjoy the playing itself. They don't get disappointed if they lose. They look at the fun part, learn from mistakes and go on trying to do better next time.

Last but not at least if you are trying to relax while you are playing it is a better chance to win then when you are stressed out trying to win the game. People who play just for rewards of being a winner are often obsessed with the winning part, they forget to relax and enjoy the game and they make mistakes very easily.
To sum up I would say that games should be part of anybodies life not only for winning but also as a way to relax and have fun.

Read this link to understand What is word length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater