Essay topics: Playing games teach us about life.
Do you agree or dısagree?
Nowadays,many young and adult people spend their leisure time by playing games.While some people play games through computers,others pass their leisure time with different games without computers.Games gain many positive features to people and develop them in many ways by contributing.I strongly agree that playing games teaches us about life.
First of all,playing games improve sense of competition between people.Most people go to the pitch to play soccer games together with their friends.One team will be a winner in this game.Everbody want to win each games.Therefore,teams struggle with each other to establish superiority each other.Sometimes they can argue with each other.All of these situations develop sense of competition and people can benefit from this sense in each part of lives.For instance,students compete their friends to gain university entrance exams.Because students can enroll universities in order of success.Moreover,in business life,sense of competition take an important place for laborers.Workers compete with their colleagues to upgrade themselves.
Some people think that playing games can not teach to people about life.They also say that,people waste their time by playing games and they can not gain important things to use their lives.Also,sense of competition can not learn by playing games.Because they express that if the people have sense of competition,they can learn from real life without playing games.People can learn sense of competiton from real life.However,if the people learn sense of competition in this way,this situation can be damage to them physically and psychologically.
In brief,when everything is taken into consideration,we see that playing games teach one of the most important sense to people.Sense of competiton is very useful in every part of lives.
- If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?Use spesific details to explain why this invention is needed. (75)
- When people succeed,it is because of hard work.Luck has nothing to do with success.Do you agree or disagree? (55.7143)
- Playing games teach us about life.Do you agree or dısagree? (69)
- Do you agree or disagree with the folllowing statement? A person's childhood years(the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life. Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer (83.33329999999999)
- Do you agree or dısagree with the followıng statement?Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer. (81.66670000000001)
- Do you agree or dısagree with the followıng statement?Readıng fıctıon(such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable than watching movies.Use spesific reasons and examples to explain your posıtıon. (44)
- Do you agree or disagree wıth the followıng statement?Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.Use spesıfıc reasons and examples to support your answer. (50)
- Do you agree or dısagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use spesific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- What is the very important skill a persom should learn in order to be successful ın the world today?Choose one skill and use spesific reasons and examples to support your choice (76.66670000000001)
- How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your examples. (61.6667)