Question: It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I don’t agree with this plan for some reasons witch I'll mention them.

First of all I think if we have a movie theater in our neighborhood it is going to make a lot of noise, because this center works for the most of daily time, and a lot of people who like movie come to theater, and this population will able to make a lot of noise, for example one of my friends lives in such place, and she told me before that we don’t have any calmness because of movie center, she also said, sometimes we go to this center and most of it's program make us happy. However, the noise from this center is more than other positive points which it has, she said except people who come to movie center, the workers of this center also bother us with their awful noise when they try to have advertisement for their programs.

Moreover, it can be harmful for our children and their education, actually I think they are going to waste most of their time, to watch movie and because of this matter they wont do their homework as well as past, and maybe they'll have some problem in their education, for example my child like watch video movie so much, in fact she really an unruly person, and I often try to control her and her education, and I think if we have a movie center in our neighborhood I can't control him!

So due to above reasons which I mention them, I don’t agree with the movie theater in our neighborhood.

most of it's program make us happy.
most of its programs make us happy.

Don't forget punctuation marks.