reading passage: discussion of campus officials for solving the problem of reduction budget of the university and they decided to implement the plan of increasing students parking fees. while listening passage explain the reasons of lack of success of thi

reading passage: discussion of campus officials for solving the problem of reduction budget of the university and they decided to implement the plan of increasing students parking fees. while listening passage explain the reasons of lack of success of this plan

This article states the plans that discussed by campus officials of Woods University for solving the reduction of university budget. However, the professor focuses on one of these plans and she saw the implementation of this plan will not be effective to solve the problem of the college.

The reading passage explains the problem of the woods university about reduction of its budget for coming year. So after long discussion between campus officials, they found a number of plans that assist in raising the budget of the college, such as: raising tuition, increasing other campus fees and decreasing the salaries and other cost. Finally they decided to implement the plan of increasing students parking fees from 4 dollars per day to 8 dollars per, so they think that the doubling of the fee can raise the returns that can help in solving college problems’.

The listening passage refutes the plan of increasing students parking fees and it explains that this plan is not effective. If this plan is implemented, the students will start to search for alternative solution to get to school, because some students can’t pay higher fees. For instance, some students use bicycle, walking and buses to arrive to school, that’s will help them for saving their money. So returns of students parking will reduce instead of raising it, and that will not help the university in solving its budget problem.

Not on the right format.

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages in the introduction paragraph.

Don't need a conclusion.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster