Reasons of attending college

Reasons of attending college

People who belong different generations; have attended colleges or universities to answered their internal needs. Academic education is one of the main factors to have a better life in modern life. I, personally, believe people should have academic education for three important reasons: increasing knowledge, experiencing new life and having better social position.

The key point of attending university is increasing knowledge. In a university there are professors who are erudite in their specific fields and we can learn whatever information is on the edge of science of them. Moreover we can achieve skills which we need for our future life and career. Skills that including how to build an independence life and also how to be the best in your life. In university people can look for their interest and what they want to do for their rest of life. You might have a good point of view about a career, but when you study more about it, you will find out that it is not your dream job.

College life brings new experience for a person who has almost always lived with his family . The first thing that you will face in college is campus life. A new life that person should manage all of his needs and time personally. In this new life you are away from your family and they are not present when you encounter a problem, As a result you learn how to surmount your problems. In addition you know new people and choose new friends. In another word it can help you to widen your social circle .

When you have an academic degree, you have better social position. Companies which you want to send them collaboration request, firstly check your academic background and in equal situation choose person with more brilliant curriculum. As another reason in the society highest incomes belong to specialist jobs and if we want to earn money we should educate more.

In conclusion Although there are lots of reasons to atternd to universities and they differs person by person, the final aims of them is equal. It is to have better life for future

Sentence: People who belong different generations; have attended colleges or universities to answered their internal needs.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and answered

Sentence: In conclusion Although there are lots of reasons to atternd to universities and they differs person by person, the final aims of them is equal.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and differs

Error: atternd Suggestion: attend

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.