Referring to the main points in the reading passage describe the Opera Sydney House Then using information from both the reading and the lecture then explains why the professor classifies the building as unique

Referring to the main points in the reading passage, describe the Opera Sydney House. Then using information from both the reading and the lecture, then explains why the professor classifies the building as unique.

The Sydney Opera house was selected to be built based on a model proposed by Jorn Ultzon who gave his model in one of the international competition. It was regarded one of the wonders and the Professor quotes the Opera house to be unique and one of a kind. Though difficulties were faced in the completion of the Opera house, it was blend of art and engineering architecture.

The Sydney Opera house appeared to alter its shape based on from which particular direction it was seen. The Professor quotes that it will not fit into any particular category in a strict manner. Cons...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl