Rembrandt is the most famous of the seventeenth century Dutch painters However there are doubts whether some paintings attributed to Rembrandt were actually painted by him One such painting is known as attributed to Rembrandt because of its style and

The reading passage claims that there are a lot of problems that indicate the Rembarnt did not paint a lot of his painting and he provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in his lecture shows that it is true that there are a lot of problem with those painting but she sure it is indeed the Remberant work.She refutes each of the author's point.

First, the author posits that the women is dressing linen cap which is only for servant. The professor in her lecture refutes this point by saying that the X-ray indicate that the fur was not found in the original painting. The professor believes this painting made over the original painting to increase the value of the painting by making aristocratic lady dressed up like that.

Second, the article avers that the lite and shadow did not fit completely in the painting. In opposition, the professor says that when we remove the paint from the original painting, we will see women wear lite color clef that eliminate part of the women face. This plainly shows it is what we should expect from Rembrant work.

Third, the reading states that painting made on a several piece of wood that clued together. The professor cast doubts on this point by showing that the original paint was enlarged and used many piece of wood and clued together to increase value of the painting. He thinks that the original painting painted on one piece of wood. Surprisingly, they found that this painting made from the same tree that used to other Rembrant paint like self traitor with hat.

Sentence: The professor in her lecture refutes this point by saying that the X-ray indicate that the fur was not found in the original painting.
Description: The fragment X-ray indicate that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace indicate with verb, past tense