saharSome people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower place. Which do you prefer?

sahar
Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower place. Which do you prefer?

People have various characters and sometimes get use to being in a specific mood. Some people prefer to be calm and take their time. On contrary, some people prefer to be in a hurry and all the time they are under pressure of doing something. In my view point, that depends on their characters formed by their attitudes and it is, however, related to their habits. As far as I’ve known myself, if I am be relaxed for a rather long time, I will be worried about all of my work which should have been done and was left undone. Therefore, I would prefer to follow my works and get involved myself in d...

Sentence: I can definitely mention that I prefer to busy with working even in the hard situation, because I have the big idea and want to a successful one.
Description: The word busy is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to busy