salary increase and promotion are not the only ways to reward a employee for good work.what other rewards for good work is effective to encourage people?

I have worked in an engineering company for two years. During this experience I did many things that lead to be received awards from my higher level boss. Although the rewards mostly included increase in salary, I have thought about different ways of awarding in order to encourage a person.

At first I want to discuss around one of my creatively designed ideas that can lead to encourage a person. The money is not the only thing that could be awarded to people; there are too many other ways that can be done in order to encourage a person. The higher level supervisors can give their employees some days off as their reward. By using this approach, the employees become enable to spend one day, out of their office, focusing on their recreational activities. Some off days not only is a good reward for a person, but also reinforce their mental power, because they can spend some days without stress of work. For instance I saw an office in which the boss gives one day off to the employees as their reward. It can be seen that there were a strong competition among employees to do their best, in order to be received the reward.

Although giving one day off is a good solution, another beneficial way that could be done, is to give more reputation to the persons. The reputation can be given in many different ways. For example the employee could be received a better office as a result of his good work. One other solution to give more reputation to a specific person is to do with the behavior of the boss; the boss can improve his behavior toward the rewarded person. The boss can give more attention or consider the ideas of employees in developing the strategies of company. I personally experienced the last solution, also I didn’t earn any money, the behavior of boss encouraged me to do best.

In conclusion I can say that there are too many other solutions in order to encourage a person.

Some off days not only is a good reward for a person, but also reinforce their mental power,

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater