Sample TOEFL essay: It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Essay topics

Everyone look forward to living in a good as well as a prosperous neighborhood, where there is a variaty in the business fields. Therefore, if a new movie theatre is to be open in my neighborhood , I would be extremely happy and excited. The basis of my view is based on the following reasons.

First of all, the opening of a new movie theater, would promote a new and distict place for people to enjoy their outings. A movie theater is always a fun place to go to, and to enjoy watching a movie with family, friends and beloved ones. Moreover, it is an interesting place for all age groups; kids,...

Sentence: Everyone look forward to living in a good as well as a prosperous neighborhood, where there is a variaty in the business fields.
Error: variaty Suggestion: variety

Sentence: First of all, the opening of a new movie theater, would promote a new and distict place for people to enjoy their outings.
Error: distict Suggestion: distinct

Sentence: A movie theater would mean a good number of emplyees would be needed to work in the theater.
Error: emplyees Suggestion: employees

Sentence: Some are needed for selling the tickets, others are needed for selling snackes or for leading the audience to the show rooms.
Error: snackes Suggestion: snakes

Sentence: In addition to this, it would escalate vrious job opportunities in the area.
Error: vrious Suggestion: various

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl