Essay topics

Every person has his/her own way of solving problem. I prefer to solve problems on my experience and knowledge. Though, I do not hesitate to ask the experienced and knowledgeable ones. Basically, people asking for advice, become dependent upon others. Consequently,they are easily shaken by minor issues in their life. Where as, people who solve their problems on their own, they become more successful in life.

First of all, I have a strong belief that all human beings have the unlimited potentialities within themselves. So we should not be affected by any problem in our life and put all our efforts to solve them ourselves. It enhances our confidence after succeeding. Though nothing is wrong in asking others' advice. It is not possible for others to be present beside us always. Other side of this aspect is that, it may increase our dependency upon others gradually. For instance, some of my friends break down easily with minor issues in their life, start calling everyone and they become restless. Where as those who have confidence in themselves, stay calm and sort it out easily.

Secondly, when we solve our problems, we can not blame anybody for the consequences. Being educated and experienced from different aspects of our life, we have the ability to get a better solution rather than asking others and blaming them for the out comes. When we prepare ourselves for facing the problems consequently we get the energy to confront the results as well. Even if we fail to reach a fruitful solution, we gain experiences from our mistakes and more insight for the future problems. For example, in my childhood while learning to ride bicycle, nobody was beside me to teach how to ride one. Those days we didn't have bicycles with balancing wheel. So after falling down several times, gradually I learned to balance the bicycle with my body. From my point of view, this is a general way to move forward overcoming the obstacles for every one.

To summarize, I would mention that it is always better to solve problems myself, which increase my experience, confidence and insight to grow as an overall mature person.

Sentence: First of all, I have a strong believe that every person has the unlimited potentialities within them.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to strong and believe

Repetitive words or sentences.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.