Scientific and technological advances have produced many benefits as well as problems in our daily lives. However, most scientists in the world are no longer able to find the solutions of the problems they have created. To what extent do you agree or disa

Scientific and technological advances have produced many benefits as well as problems in our daily lives. However, most scientists in the world are no longer able to find the solutions of the problems they have created. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Give your reasons.

It is undeniable that the scientist have given us modern science and technology to convenient our daily life either conversation with friends or the distance-cutting between each countries. However, people are also plagued with serious problems, such as the air pollution and ozone depletion, all of which are aroused by the ignorance of the environmental protection in these decades.

Since the first vehicle was invented in the 18 century, the utilization rate of the automobile has been reaching the inconceivable high. Under the fast-peace world, people, who in order to save time, tending to drive car instead of walk, however, extensively using of automobiles which pollute lots of toxic gas will damage not only the mankind healthy, but also the ecological balance which has been sustained hundreds of millennia. The acid rain falling down, poisoning the trees, marine animal and eroding the building and our skins, totally break the food-chain down and make us easy to get sick.

Besides, the hole existing in the ozone layer above our atmosphere is another issue. An authoritative media survey reports that the number of Australians suffering from the skin cancer has risen by 10% during 15 years because of the ultraviolent radiation, and there is no obviously solution for the scientist to rescue the headache problem. Besides, to show off the power of military, intensive and specialized using of the modern weapon such like nuclear weapon are disastrous for mankind.

To sum up, there is no doubt that the modern technologies bring enormous great benefits to our daily lives. While enjoying the advantages the technologies has brought, we should, simultaneously, manage to minimize the damage done to both of us and the beautiful earth.

Sentence: It is undeniable that the scientist have given us modern science and technology to convenient our daily life either conversation with friends or the distance-cutting between each countries.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to convenient and our
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries

Sentence: An authoritative media survey reports that the number of Australians suffering from the skin cancer has risen by 10 during 15 years because of the ultraviolent radiation, and there is no obviously solution for the scientist to rescue the headache problem.
Suggestion: Refer to media and survey
Description: The fragment no obviously solution is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace obviously with adjective

extensively using of automobiles which pollute lots of toxic gas will damage not only the mankind healthy, but also the ecological balance which has been sustained hundreds of millennia.