Should teenagers work while they are students?

The issue of working for young individuals is a very controversial one that needs precise investigation through social studies but here we offer our opinions about this subject. From my point of view, there are some advantages to working of young students but in some cases it may hurt them. Some of positive reasons could be independence and getting involved in the society while the negative point can be mentioned as less time to study.

Firstly, everyone in his individual life likes to feel independence as soon as possible and this is not related to recent millenniums. From long ago, the need to independence was critical and everybody had to do his best to achieve it. Not only the good feeling of independency is very pleasant but also it makes you feel adult while you are still so young. Independency can be summarized in so many shapes like earning money, working out of your living place and so many other shapes but each of them will help you to improve your life.

Furthermore, another good aspect of this subject can be mentioned as getting involved in the society in which you live and know so many new people and so many new characteristics that each of them teaches you a lot of important lessons. Getting involved in the society, a young individual will experience so many new aspects of life within a larger group of people and exits from small and routine atmosphere of the family, school and his peers.

Besides all these advantages, there are some important negative points about this issue like interruption in studying plan. While a young student spends much of his time on working outside, while he has to be at home and study, he will be on dimensional and just thinks about work and does not assign proper time for studying. This happening will harm his educational reputation and bans him from getting advanced and flourished through school and studying.

All in all, considering all the aforementioned factors, there are some benefits to working of individuals at young ages like feeling of independence and so many new life experiences while there could arise some bad situations like harming his education. But these should not be taken as granted and are just personal points of view.

Better to remove those pattern sentences which are not in favor of ETS.