In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

Although a lot of people strongly believe that teenagers should entertain with studies at school and they have not any especial duty except educating, it seems to me that if parents let them free to find their way, they will become much responsible persons for themselves and their societies due to personal and social evidences on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, teenagers at the first years of school have extreme enthusiastic about learning. Learning about self-awareness in the sense of whether they are suitable for education, which field is really appropriate for their future, and how they can succeed in their way. However much they more think about these questions, they will able to discover persuasive solutions. For example, imagine a person who has a determinant way selected by his parents. Such person has a plenty of disabilities, from the lack of responsibility to suffering from shame dealing with outer environment in society. Had he trained since his teenager age, he would have been able to overcome vicissitudes in the social experiences; however, just tracing others will not guide him to reach his apex.

Additionally, getting acquainted with work place as soon as it’s possible leads youths to find connections in work space to such a point that the very of these connections will be practical in future of themselves. For instance, embody a person who stimulately educates and work. From sun to set, he exists among boss, colleagues, and friends. Either he can compete in social activities, or he can make money independently from his parents. By comparison, ones who just briefs himself to study more and more, deprives himself from challenging with people, and isolates himself through a pile of books never can’t be a multidimensional person.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, having job for students make them mature for entering to social relationships.

Sentence: For instance, embody a person who stimulately educates and work.
Error: stimulately Suggestion: No alternate word