In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organizations, promotions are based on performance. Discuss the advantages of each position. Then indicate which position you think is best and why.

In all organization around the world, some employee who work for a period of time will be promoted to higher position which get more salary and better service such as new car, inflammatory charge service for family members, and free usage in some healthy center. There are 2 major way of production: promotion based on seniority and promotion based on performance of employee. I will discuss advantage of each way in following content.

Seniority is measured that how long you work at this organization, so it shows how much you respect to organization. Based on seniority, promotion will first consider the employee who work for organization longer. In my view, this way of promotion promotes respectfulness to someone older which will strengthen organization culture. In addition, there will be no competition because everyone can surely feel that he will be promoted when he reaches the appropriate time of work; however, no competition also refer to slow develop of organization. Everyone will work for time not for actually good work result.

Let's look to the other kind of promotion which is based on performance of employee. Performance is measured from how well one perform the task given from his boss; consequently, for every employee, to get promotion means that they have to put everything which they have in time of work. The competition is promoted to high rate. Everyone does best on his job to appreciate his boss. The organization quickly develop according to high intention of employees. In contrast, the great competition will lead to no respectfulness to each other, great jealousy, and depression from no promotion which can decrease performance of some employees.

For me, I think that the promotion based on the promotion is better. It is just to give reward to someone who do best job on his task not to someone who work longer. Although this kind of promotion will decrease performance of some employees, it actually increases development of organization in a whole image.

some employee who work for a period of time
some employees who work for a period of time

Sentence: Performance is measured from how well one perform the task given from his boss; consequently, for every employee, to get promotion means that they have to put everything which they have in time of work.
Description: The fragment one perform the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace perform with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

The organization quickly develop according to high intention
The organization quickly develops according to high intention

someone who do best job on his task not to someone who work longer.
someone who does the best job on his task not to someone who works longer.