Some people believe that all countries should allocate huge amounts of money to space exploration programs, while others believe that there are more necessary needs here on earth, which idea do you agree with? why?

Nowadays there is a competition on conquering the space and creating new technologies and equipments, while there are some people who suffer from poverty. Although some countries want to be powerful in scientific and technologic aspect, some countries try to provide basic needs to eradicate poverty. This essay will discuss some of the arguments for and against space exploration budget.

Some people believe that spending a huge amount of budget for space research is useful for medical, technological, political aspects. First of all, scientists try to understand of effects of gravity on bone density , blood pressure, and heart performance. In these searches, they are funded by space organizations and institutes. This money can help them to discover new factors and findings which can improve people’s health. Besides, some devices and technology are invented through space explorations like Laser and mobile communications instruments. As we know Laser is a helpful invention for medical and military applications. For example there are some surgeries that remove a tumor through Laser with lower risk of dying. Furthermore, Developing in space researchers brings honours for country , it leads to other countries respect space developed countries. In 1950’s there was a cold war between Russia and United states, As Russia could send Sputnik to the space, so whole the world respected Russia because of its space power.

On the other hand, some people claim that government should not waste its budget on outer projects. It is upon nations to improve the life style of citizens. Providing basic needs, free education, and job opportunities is vital. In fact, In a situation which there are a lot of homeless, hungry people it is essential to provide shelter and food for poor people. Since lack of food and feeling safety make people to commit crime, it is better to allocate a large amount of money to prevent these social problems. Therefore the rate of crimes will decrease in long term. In addition, children should be taught freely, they have to have the right of studying. In this way, the culture of people’s life will develop in long term. It gives them some skills and knowledge for future work. Additionally, Youth are energetic and they need to work to earn money and build a new life for themselves. If the society does not concern about youth work, they may become criminals. Rubbery, murdering, and drug trafficking will endanger the people’s security.

In conclusion, I prefer governments spend some part of their budget on space exploration. Some scientists believe that there are aliens in space, we should communicate with these creatures. Governments should transmit signals to them and find them. Therefore, people can learn from their higher culture, and they can solve their problems. I hope all the countries contribute to this important mission, so we can remove poverty on earth forever.

Sentence: Although some countries want to be powerful in scientific and technologic aspect, some countries try to provide basic needs to eradicate poverty.
Error: technologic Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted.