Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Other feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. Other feel that human activity makes it better place to live. İn my oppinion, human activity is damaging the Earth. There are many reasons for my perspective as follows.

Our planet gives us everything we need, but natural resources are not endless. When we human need something, we try to have it in short time without attention. For instance, proportion of the fish population is getting less day by day because of overfishing activity. Another example is deforestation. Forests are the lungs of the Earth. Because Forest are being harmed by human activity, we do not have enough fresh air in the World, especially in the cities.

There are more people than ever, living longer than ever. Because of that our needs are increasing so fast. The people who lived in the past did not need to have a car, so there was no huge pullution, but today most of people have a car, so with growth comes pollution and other environmental problems.

On the other hand some people think that human activity makes the earth a better place to live, for example to build comfertable homes, autobahn or to invent some machines such as air craft, car, so on. Althoug these kind of activity are useful for human life, they damage the earth, such as air pullition, global warming.

Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that human activity is damaging the Earth, especially during the last there decades. Suc as Overpopulation, industrial factories, nuclear weapon experiments are very harmful activity to earth. If we do reduce them, the earth could be a place, where we do not have chance to live.

Sentence: Because Forest are being harmed by human activity, we do not have enough fresh air in the World, especially in the cities.
Description: The fragment Because Forest is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Althoug these kind of activity are useful for human life, they damage the earth, such as air pullition, global warming.
Description: The fragment kind of activity is not usually followed by are

Sentence: In my oppinion, human activity is damaging the Earth.
Error: oppinion Suggestion: opinion

Sentence: The people who lived in the past did not need to have a car, so there was no huge pullution, but today most of people have a car, so with growth comes pollution and other environmental problems.
Error: pullution Suggestion: pollution

Sentence: On the other hand some people think that human activity makes the earth a better place to live, for example to build comfertable homes, autobahn or to invent some machines such as air craft, car, so on.
Error: comfertable Suggestion: comfortable

Error: pullition Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to have more words and more compound sentences.