Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you

Art is an important form from which other nations can know the history and the culture.So it is important for government to make sure that it is available to all and flourish. I hold this opinion for following reasons primarily.

Firstly, there are many people who are passionate towards arts by making it available to all people can know about the great works of the artists and this can help them improve their work. If not everyone has an opportunity to view them people who are interested will miss the chance to have a look at the great work and also may miss to learn about techniques and ways the great painters used which they can incorporate in their work to make it a wonderful piece of art.

Secondly, the great works done by many people should be exhibited so that even the children can learn about them and the legacy of arts can be continued by the next generation. This is possible only if the government makes them available to all if not the children may not know about the great works .

On other hand, efforts of great artists should be honoured and respected by all as they display a countries cultural and skill full expertise to the world. Every person in the country has equal right to look at them and admire the works. This is also a way the country can pay tribute to their work by making it known to all.

All in all, funding it and making art available to all and flourish it not only encourage the people in the field of art now, but also the next generation, and also this is a way of tribute to them so i support it.

Avg. Sentence Length: 29 21.0 some connectors in long sentences are not used correctly, try to correct them by yourself:

1. there are many people who are passionate towards arts by making it available to all people can know about the great works of the artists and this can help them improve their work.

2.If not everyone has an opportunity to view them people who are interested will miss the chance to have a look at the great work and also may miss to learn about techniques and ways the great painters used which they can incorporate in their work to make it a wonderful piece of art.

not only ... but also ... is not used properly: