Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, where does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I believe that success in life would usually result from careful planning, not from taking risks or chances. Planning would preclude ambiguity, would allow spending relevant time to predict better results, and would also help to take the right decicions. All of which are needed to achieve success.

First of all, careful planning would put a person on a solid steady ground,where obviously no obstacles would be ahead. All the advantages and disadvantages of a particular work would be considered. If the advantages would exceed, then the person would already have an idea of the amount of succe...

Sentence: He should plan the area where the restaurant should be located, the standard level of the restaurant in correspond to the standarld level level of the people who live there, the type of the food he would be serving, profits he would expect to make and so on.
Description: The fragment level level contains a repeated word

Sentence: For example; when me and my husband made the decision to move to the states, it wasn't easy at all.
Description: A WH-adverb is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: when my husband and I ...

Sentence: Planning would preclude ambiguity, would allow spending relevant time to predict better results, and would also help to take the right decicions.
Error: decicions Suggestion: decisions

Error: standarld Suggestion: standard

Sentence: Apparently, if he would open a prestigeous restaurant in a very poor area, and would be relying on luck then he would definitly fail.
Error: definitly Suggestion: definitely
Error: prestigeous Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: Consequently, the first student would ultemately pass and the latter would fail.
Error: ultemately Suggestion: ultimately

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl