Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with?

What do you think about the current educational system which exists in our universities? Although attending classes in my country’s educational system are essential for every student, but as my opinion, going to classes should be optional for them.

It is not fair attending classes for students who are busy with their works and families. In this way, recently a friend of mine, who is very intelligent and so eager to continue his education at university, dropped out the university; because of all business that he had with his work and his family, he couldn't be present at the classes and finally he made to omit all the lessons with the same problem. Being classes optional for students, like my friend, provides this possibility for them to follow their dreams whether in the society, such as their work and family life, or the university.

Sometimes attending classes for all students is not responsive and efficient; for example me, I am a person who studies very well by myself; at home, I can concentrate to my books as well as the time that I spend my precious time in an efficient class at university. Sometimes it has happened to me that the class has held in a bad time of the day and I had to spend time in that class whilst I was snoring and counting times to finish the class; for avoiding this kind of situations, I prefer to manage my time to investigate my curriculum and extracurricular in a more responsive and efficient time.

To sum up, to put the issue into a nutshell, being classes optional for students helps them to be more efficient in their life, either at their work life or at university about their studying issues.

Sentence: It is not fair attending classes for students who are busy with their works and families.
Description: The fragment not fair attending is rare