Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with?

Should university students be required to attend classes? There are two different opinions. Some people claim that attending classes is a must for students. Others argue that it should be the student to decide whether he wants to go to a class or not. In my opinion, no matter whether students like it or not, attending classes is a must for every student.

Students who don't like to go to classes have their reasons. The main one is that they can learn knowledge by themselves. If they were asked to attend the class in which the professor teaches something they already have known, it would be a waste of time. Not attending classes, students can control their time more freely and are more likely not to waste time.

Although I agree that there may be some advantages in not attending classes, I insist that the advantages of joining classes far overweigh them. In the first place, professors can teach students a lot of things that cannot be obtained from books. Professors in universities are people with huge experience in that particular subject, and attending classes any student will learn more than just facts. For example a professor of medicine can teach you a lot of nuances that can be obtained only by experience, and won’t be found in a book.

Likewise you can greatly benefit from discussions with other students. A person can never be a genius in every sphere, and discussions at a class are a good way to share your knowledge and learn from others.

Besides, it’s a way to develop your ability to express your opinion and socialize with people. Surely, studying by only yourself is a very annoying and boredom activity.

Going to class also teaches students responsibility and discipline. Having to be at a particular place at a particular time prepares them for getting a job and for further life. Being at that place on time with an assignment completed prepares them for a career and teaches them to be responsible in life.

In short, by going to class students learn more than just information from the teacher but practical knowledge as well. They also learn how to learn, how to work with others, and how to work responsibly. These are not optional skills in life, so attending classes should not be optional in college.

Sentence: Although I agree that there may be some advantages in not attending classes, I insist that the advantages of joining classes far overweigh them.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: overweight

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion