Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today, in twenty-two century, technology is handle all of human work. No people can work without technology, especially urban and sub urban people. They use it as best way to increase efficiency and effectivity in office. It also can gain productivity and finally get high profit. Hence, I prefer do my activity with technology such as computer than by my hand.

The first thing I like using computer is easy-to-use. I hate write by hand because some people cannot read it well. When I was in high school, my hand-writing is worst, compare to another girls. I realize it so I love when computer replace my hand-working. I am not really worry about someone's view. I believe that all of people can read my essay clearly without asking me. I also ever think my writing is really beautiful because I choose font-shape. I happy to see it.

Other reason is time-efficiency. I do all of my task and assignment more fast and also collect be on time. For instance, I should do well in all my duty because it can effect to my company. My boss always says that he dislike person who is collects job lately. It causes to productivity and essentially decrease profit per month.
I also using computer to reduce paper because hot issue today is global-warming. I concern with that because I see the impact now, flooding, earth-quake, and unpredictable weather. It all effects causes to my health directly. When the weather becomes unpredictable, I get fever and sorethroat. So, it really help when computer replace paper-work. There is no paper anymore. Even though just me is doing like that, but I think it will affect to my earth.

In conclusion, I like doing all of my job with computer. They decrease time-efficiency, paper-less and easy-to-use. I thank a lot for founder of advance technology today..

Sentence: Today, in twenty-two century, technology is handle all of human work.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and handle

Sentence: Hence, I prefer do my activity with technology such as computer than by my hand.
Suggestion: I prefer doing my...

Sentence: When I was in high school, my hand-writing is worst, compare to another girls.
Description: The fragment When I is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and girls

Sentence: I realize it so I love when computer replace my hand-working.
Description: The fragment computer replace my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace replace with verb, past tense

Sentence: I happy to see it.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and happy

Sentence: My boss always says that he dislike person who is collects job lately.
Description: The fragment he dislike person is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace dislike with verb, past tense
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and collects

Sentence: Even though just me is doing like that, but I think it will affect to my earth.
Description: An adverb is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to just and me is

Sentence: They use it as best way to increase efficiency and effectivity in office.
Error: effectivity Suggestion: No alternate word

First step, remove gram errors in essays.