Some people prefer to eat at food stalls or restaurants Other people prefer to preapare and eat food at home which do you prefer Use specific reasons and exmaples to support your answer

In this busy lifestyle people usually prefer to eat at restaurants or food stalls to save time. Others prefer to eat at home. This discussion depends on individual preference such as, are people more conscious about their health, expenses. Or they don't worry about health and expenses but they only care about time. This fast life has changed our eating habits when compared to earlier days. I prefer to prepare food at home and eat.

First of all, eating outside food is very unhealthy and expensive. People want to save time or they will be very tired to go home and cook after a long hectic day. All outside food won't be unhealthy, some food we get are healthy but it is expensive. If a person cooks the same dish at home he may save some money. However, by consuming unhealthy food people suffer from many disease. More common diseases people usually suffer are heart diseases, obesity, high calories. For instance, there are some many quick healthy food recipes on internet, which won't take more time to prepare. Moreover, No one assures that restaurants or food stalls prepare fresh food everyday using organic items.

In addition, home cooked meal is healthy and inexpensive which make us to feel good. Home cooked food will full of nutritious, protein and vitamins which are very essential for human body and increases energy. No need to pay tax or give tip for home cooked food. It is not expensive. Usually for special occasions or weekends people go out to have food, that is inevitable. So at-least week days it is better to cook at home according to our taste and enjoy the food. Moreover, tempt to go out and eat should be reduced.

Furthermore, excellent time to spend with family while dinner. Traditional family dinner concept is gradually vanishing. Cooking food at home makes connection between families. They can communicate, discuss daily matters, make jokes and have fun. Cooking also help to relax.

In conclusion, eating healthy food makes us energetic, cut downs expenses and also good time to spend time with family. It depends on people if they want to choose healthy food or unhealthy food. I prefer to cook at home and eat with family members.

The essay is not well organized in essay body. Look: the reason one and reason two are the same thing.

Need to focus on just one thing in one paragraph. For example, reason one, save time, then just talking about save time; reason two, save money, just talking about save money. Don't try to mix them.

read the sample:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-essays/some-people-prefer-eat-food-stalls-…