Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays there are so many opportunities to organize food. Every city has a lot of restaurant, snack bars or food stands. They range from very cheap to extremely expensive. In addition to that, every city has also a lot of supermarkets or food markets and everybody may prepare and eat his or her food at home. I clearly prefer to eat in a restaurant for sveral reasons, which I would like to discuss in this essay.

First, I am not able to cook a delicious meal like a cook in a restaurant. Even if I bought the best and most exclusive ingredients for a dinner, I would not be able to cook a tasty dish. I have never learnt to cook, because when I was young my mother always prepared the food or we went to a restaurant. It very disappointing when you spend hours in the kitchen and at the end the food does not taste good. It is a waste of money too. I have made the decision to let people cook that are able to cook and refuse to prepare meals by myself.

Another reason, why I prefer to go to restaurants instead of having meals at home is that you are able to meet new people. A restaurant is a very social place. When you are in one, you normally have a lot of people around you. After the dinner and a few drinks it is so often the case that a conversations starts by accident. I have made so many new friends in restaurants which I would not have met if I stayed at home.

Also, most of the restaurant I go to have an awesome atmosphere. The interior design always fascinates me and my friends. Furthermore, I am a person that likes to be spoiled. Most restaurants have brilliant staff and most waiters or waitresses offer a superb service. At home, no one would look after me and this why I also prefer to go to restaurants.

Of course, to cook a meal at home is much cheaper than in a restaurant. The restaurants need to earn money to pay their staff or rent and so they have to sell their dishes above the buying price. But I am happy to pay this extra money to get a fabulous meal and to have a splendid evening.

Sentence: I clearly prefer to eat in a restaurant for sveral reasons, which I would like to discuss in this essay.
Error: sveral Suggestion: several