Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside, or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use spesific reasons and examples to explain your

Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside, or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use spesific reasons and examples to explain your choice.

LET’S GO OUTSIDE !

In our modern era, vast majority of people work long hours in every single day. They have relatively less time to do what they really want. Because of the fact that there are limited hours remaining after work, the matter is where someone spends his or her spare time. I believe that going outside from our houses in our excessive hours instead of staying at a close place is more beneficial for us. To explain, being in an open place provides us to be more socialized a healthier life.

When we leave home in our leisure times, we have chances to meet new friends to be our...

Sentence: I believe that going outside from our houses in our exessive hours instead of staying at a close place is more beneficial for us.
Error: exessive Suggestion: excessive

Sentence: Although someone can live alone, being socialised is an essential need of humans.
Error: socialised Suggestion: socialized

Sentence: Especially for those who have lifes which are spended solitarily should leave their houses to see the other people to meet this basic need.
Error: spended Suggestion: spent

Sentence: To cut long to short, doing plussage time activity in an open place brings advantages.
Error: plussage Suggestion: ?

Sentence: People can live not only more sound lifes but also more socialised lifes so long as their outside leisure times ascend.
Error: socialised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So i insist that one should move out when there is exessive time rather than stuck in his or her accomodation.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation
Error: exessive Suggestion: excessive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl