some people prefer to take a position in a company and other work for the company.other people think it is better to go into business for themselves.which do you think is better.Give reasons and examples.

Nowadays, people are deviating from work in a company and going with business for themselves although work for company also take into account some advantage or benefits that induce me to choose work for a company.

My first reason to choose work for a company is that my whole family member from my Grand Father to my Father has been working for a company or for Government because of that genetically I have qualities to work or job for a company. I always enjoy working for others. So I think if I choose that profession I would definitely get succeed. So that is why, i want to follow my conventional family tradition of working for others and try my utmost in that field.

My second reason to choose working for others is to get continuous income. Business have a fluctuate nature and, it is not a stable work. If you failed to manage this profession then you would lose everything. I think I would get adequate amount of money and wealth by working for a company.

My third reason is that if you are working for a company then after work you have plenty of time to do something else, whether you can invest your money in equity market or in property by doing this, you could make money more than business.

My fourth reason is that I think after coming home from work, I have a sufficient time for my friends, family and other and, I can enjoy my life too but for business, people have to work day in and day out to handle their business.

In conclusion, I want to choose working for company because of too many advantages of that and, also want to enjoy my life, and, live each moment of my life as my last.