Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business?

This is a good topic to debate on that some people prefer to work as a employee, on the other hand some people prefer to own a business. Everybody work to have a stable, content and good life style. Now the question is what I would like to choose? As far as my concern I am a very active, enthusiastic and full of energy type of person, so definitely I would prefer to own a business for a lot of reasons.

First of all I believe God gave us only one life to live, now its our choice that how we spend our life and how much we raise our virtues of life? In job we work as a employee that means we have to follow all the things from employer we could not ask any thing, we could not give excuses for any delay in work. Hence all the time there is a pressure on our mind which is not a good thing. On the other hand in business we are the boss, we can make decisions, we don't have to face any mental torture or stuff like that. Because nothing is ideal in this world so why not do something through which I can change the history of my family or may be country as well. Because business is something through which we can conquer our almost all dreams if we succeed in it.

There for with no doubt I would prefer to own a business. We could start a new business with small investment because it is the rule of business to start with little amount not a big, because if for some reason business going through loss or totally finished then the rate of loss is equal to amount of money you invest. The less we invest the lesser the loss will be, but if we get profit so we can multiply the profit and then is the main time to increase your business and for sure one day we could shine like a star. Some one said "Sky is the limit". so don't be limited to earth only.

Another solid reason to own a business is that once we set it up, things are going normal and in control we can higher employees to take care of the things related to business and we can spend a lot of quality time with our family any time any where because we are not bound to any one. For instance mental contentment is very important to me because if there is no peace in life and mind you can not enjoy your life properly. On the other hand in job we are restricted for weekends only and most of the time couldn't find time due to much work from office. Resulting a boring, tiring and hectic life which also badly affects the mood and personality.

Finally, every thing in this world has some advantages and disadvantages but the main thing is don't look into disadvantages just concentrate on the benefits you are having from your work because work is work so I believe that we should try to do something different and competent like astronauts, scientists, and much more. They are normal as we are so why we can not start a simple business in our professional way. In last Einstein said,

"If you born as a poor that is not your mistake but, if you died as a poor then that is your mistake."

Sentence: Everybody work to have a stable, content and good life style.
Description: The fragment Everybody work to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace work with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: There for with no doubt I would prefer to own a business.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and with